Young Boys at home

1 ticket for sale Colin Bell block 128. FV £27 will take £15 for it. Transfer via F&F PM me

*SOLD*

Last edited:
Hi, I probably asked this question in the wrong place so thought I would put it in this part of the forum.

My lad has junior citizen membership, but I don’t have citizen membership this year.

Can he buy tickets for both of us on his junior citizen membership for the young boys game or do I also need to have citizen membership?

Hi, I probably asked this question in the wrong place so thought I would put it in this part of the forum.

My lad has junior citizen membership, but I don’t have citizen membership this year.

Can he buy tickets for both of us on his junior citizen membership for the young boys game or do I also need to have citizen membership?
It’s 3 tickets per membership for this game so he’ll be able to buy for you.

It’s 3 tickets per membership for this game so he’ll be able to buy for you.
Buckshaw blue

Thank you for replying.

from reading this forum, I get the impression I am better off buying 2 from a fan and having them transferred to my supporter numbers?

2 tickets available in CB 324. 1 adult and 1over 65 or can be used for under 18. Near the front so it is a cracking view. £50 face value on cup scheme, open to offers. Need supporter number to transfer.
b4c8ae6cedd970671e75d86b25a3661a.jpg

Buckshaw blue

Thank you for replying.

from reading this forum, I get the impression I am better off buying 2 from a fan and having them transferred to my supporter numbers?
Yes that’s an option. There’s plenty selling on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.