Young Boys away

That'll go some way to explaining why we were sat at the gate in Nice about to board at 530pm when the flight got cancelled.

We're now in Geneva having waited 4 more hours in Nice to fly with Easyjet.

Hotel and travel plans from Basel all gone to pot.

We're hoping for a better day today!
Ok, our continuing misfortune continued.

Stayed in Geneva on Tuesday night then got courtesy bus to the Airport train station where the bomb squad had shut the airport.

Today, we're now at Basel Airport for a flight back to Nice then onto Liverpool.

The airport has been closed due to a bomb scare.

Anyone know how I can set up a just giving page?

We had our flights cancelled by KLM. Booked us on new flights tomorrow.
So, now enjoying a night in the Radisson Blue; all expenses on KLM. Worse places to be holed up!
A few guys in the station bar were the same but had to book own accommodation
My flight is 6am so fingers crossed

I am more concerned about potential injuries than the result tbh. It shows how ignorant and uncaring the corrupt suits at Uefa give a damn about players and anything else, apart from grabbing as much dosh as they can. Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in any European competition, this is not about giving Young Boys an advantage, it is about top level players having no match-day experience on artificial grass. Should have been moved to a neutral venue
When the stadium was used for the Euro’s, they had to replace the artificial surface for grass, then after the tournament, they re laid the Astro turf. why UEFA prohibited an artificial surface for an International tournament, but permits it for the CL beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.