Young Boys Champions League (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
It was another team performance - so nobody stood out and nobody had a poor game. Lewis started well and was instrumental in controlling the midfield in the first half - but he also lost the ball a couple of times in awkward places and allowed his man to get the run on him for the goal (I know I’m being harsh but he is so good and are is going to improve so expect more from him!) Haaland - 2 goals, some nice movement but still missing too many - Doku again getting in good positions and creating opportunities but faded in the second half - Rodri did what Rodri does and it would be easy to give him POTM every match - but he missed two good chances and gave the ball away once, not good enough! So I went for Grealish who was dangerous and provided the control we needed throughout the game. But I could easily agree with most other opinions!
It was another team performance - so nobody stood out and nobody had a poor game. Lewis started well and was instrumental in controlling the midfield in the first half - but he also lost the ball a couple of times in awkward places and allowed his man to get the run on him for the goal (I know I’m being harsh but he is so good and are is going to improve so expect more from him!) Haaland - 2 goals, some nice movement but still missing too many - Doku again getting in good positions and creating opportunities but faded in the second half - Rodri did what Rodri does and it would be easy to give him POTM every match - but he missed two good chances and gave the ball away once, not good enough! So I went for Grealish who was dangerous and provided the control we needed throughout the game. But I could easily agree with most other opinions!
Altered: 0)

Imagine if he played for 90!!!!!

Much better from Jack but still don't think he will start on Sunday, not quite as giddy as most of you are but pleased he seems on the up.

Grealish for me played well especially 2nd half unlucky not to get a goal tonight

Have to go with the goals that got us the win. Thought haalands link up play was excellent tonight too, want to see us di that more. Rodri, grealish and Lewis also very good.

Rodri was the best player on the pitch as he is in pretty much every game he plays now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.