Young Boys (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

God, the group stage is dull
Is it dull or are we too fucking good?

I certainly don't miss Groups of death like the barcodes have. It's great for Tele but not my arsehole.

Quali is done. Were top. That's two games for Bobb and other kids to get some experience and give our big boys a nice little break. We might even play Carson against Leipzig.

:)

Is it dull or are we too fucking good?

I certainly don't miss Groups of death like the barcodes have. It's great for Tele but not my arsehole.

Quali is done. Were top. That's two games for Bobb and other kids to get some experience and give our big boys a nice little break. We might even play Carson against Leipzig.

:)
Draw was very kind to us this year. Improved relations with UEFA and hot balls.

It will be even more dull with plenty of dead rubbers
Not sure about that, one league of 36, top 8 quality for the knockouts, 9 - 24 play off to get to the knockouts, bottom 12 drop out, no Europa safety net.

Teams seeded, 9 x Seed 1,2,3 and 4, every team plays 2 matches from each group but only play any club once, either home or away so I think there will be less dead rubbers but we’ll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.