young boys v spurs

marco

come on the YB, a nice 3-0 home advantage will do and a couple of injuries to spurs in the process will shut arry up for a while, if they get knocked out after the return leg do they drop into europa cup

Young boys or...

...teenage boys?
No - or spurs?

Can't decide whether I want spuds to have distraction of chumps league or see them fail at first hurdle - tough choice

Re: Young boys or...

Fail, fail, fail

I honestly couldnt think of anything I would find funnier than Spurs getting knocked out this tie.

marco said:
come on the YB, a nice 3-0 home advantage will do and a couple of injuries to spurs in the process will shut arry up for a while, if they get knocked out after the return leg do they drop into europa cup
whoever loses goes into the group stages of the Europa

Re: Young boys or...

Tottenham pipped us fairly and squarely to get where they are tonight and after a good trouble free day at the lane last saturday im going to wish them all the best for tonight..
Might not be too keen on the manager or the fans but the team are good and they too can dislodge the status quo of the regular top 4..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.