Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

burned
The Fat el Hombre said:
forevercity said:
been out on weekend booze ups, done drugs, shagged around, been in gangbangs with mates, done lads holidays, done the lot.

Well next time you have a gang bang you wanna try doing it with a few birds instead of shagging your mates

Busted!!!

I've just turned 16 and I was with my girlfriend for a year and about 2 months, she was a year younger then me. Then she stopped talking to me for no reason for ages and I was like "right enough of that!" and am happier single :)

CELTICRORY said:
I've just turned 16 and I was with my girlfriend for a year and about 2 months, she was a year younger then me. Then she stopped talking to me for no reason for ages and I was like "right enough of that!" and am happier single :)

Bless

Just had a classic. Gf txt me saying some girl keeps sending you gifts on facebook she is from preston where you worked away.
Just told her to fuck off dont even know who the girl is she looks about 13 lol.

Get on your fucking tits girls

scottyboi said:
Just had a classic. Gf txt me saying some girl keeps sending you gifts on facebook she is from preston where you worked away.
Just told her to fuck off dont even know who the girl is she looks about 13 lol.

Get sharpening those studs again Scotty

scottyboi said:

Hahahah!

scottyboi said:

haha you tell her scotty mate!!!

Summat like that happened with my ex, i added some girl on facebook that was from my primary school and when she accepted she wrote on my wall asking how am i n all that and then when my ex saw it she was like what you doin talkin to her and all that so i just told her to fuck off and then turned my phone off.

SharpDressedMan said:
I've had to bump this thread shamelessly now because I'm at the age of 19 and never had a girlfriend. I think it's very ignorant of the OP to suggest it's that easy to go and pull women when it really isn't isn't you suffer from social anxiety, depression and low self esteem

Anyway, crack on with your 'homo', 'failure' and 'you suck at life' jokes. I've heard it all before...

Is this you?

834376-joseph1_large.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.