Young PFA Young player of the year

forevermancity

Scored his first goal of 2009 yesterday, isnt this exactly what Robbie got slagged off for?

Looks like the FA made their minds up on this Novermber ish and aint changing their minds

i thought he scored against sunderland and hamburg. I get your point though mate cause if it was in november robbie should certainly be in there.

deco said:
i thought he scored against sunderland and hamburg. I get your point though mate cause if it was in november robbie should certainly be in there.
Richards scored against Sunderland, Ireland scored against Fulham.

deco said:

He is talking about Ashley Young, the winner of the Pfa young player of the year award to be announced tonight.

PoolHustler said:
deco said:
Richards scored against Sunderland, Ireland scored against Fulham.

that's what i meant my friend. i've only just got up!

Admittedly Ashley Young is a superb player but I don't think he's been as consistent as Stevie. Besides its the transformation of Steve that needs to be highlighted here. To go from a good prospect with a troubled mind into a great player in such a relatively short space of time needs some sort of acolade

The process is supposedly entirely democratic in that each player has a free choice who to vote for but the voting takes place in February, as the papers have to be in by March 16th.

The 6 players with the highest number of votes are the ones on the shortlist. Simple as that. Nothing to do with the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.