Young PFA Young player of the year

Prestwich_Blue said:
forevercity said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't understand whether the OP is saying that he thinks Young has won it or it's a scandal that he has been nominated for it?

The results aren't announced until tomorrow night so he can't know who's won it. As for the nomination, I've explained the process. Ireland might have got 1,000 votes and the others 3 each but they still nominate 6.

So which is it?

he's not won it FACT!

im saying that how can he win it when he hasnt scored in 4 months (half season) and compare that to robinho who has been written off for the exact same thing
Can you jsut give a straight answer to a straight question in simple English because there's quite a few of us confused..

1) Are you expressing your opinion that Young shouldn't win it (it should of course be Stevie)?
2) Or are you saying you know for a fact that he (Young) has won it?

Just answer 1 or 2 instead of confusing everybody even more.

Ahsley young has won the award!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Voted for by the players themselves I believe. If it is Giggs & Young that have won I think that goes some way to showing the intelligence of your average Premiership footballer.

svennis pennis said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
forevercity said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't understand whether the OP is saying that he thinks Young has won it or it's a scandal that he has been nominated for it?

The results aren't announced until tomorrow night so he can't know who's won it. As for the nomination, I've explained the process. Ireland might have got 1,000 votes and the others 3 each but they still nominate 6.

So which is it?

he's not won it FACT!

im saying that how can he win it when he hasnt scored in 4 months (half season) and compare that to robinho who has been written off for the exact same thing
Can you jsut give a straight answer to a straight question in simple English because there's quite a few of us confused..

1) Are you expressing your opinion that Young shouldn't win it (it should of course be Stevie)?
2) Or are you saying you know for a fact that he (Young) has won it?

Just answer 1 or 2 instead of confusing everybody even more.

Ahsley young has won the award!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!

It hasn't been officially announced yet but you seem to be suggesting that Ireland already knows Young has won it. So how do you know Ireland knows?

Prestwich_Blue said:
It hasn't been officially announced yet but you seem to be suggesting that Ireland already knows Young has won it. So how do you know Ireland knows?

It has not been announced but Young has definitely won it, there have been other threads on this, Ireland hasn't even been invited to the awards tonight.

bluesmith said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

It has not been announced but Young has definitely won it, there have been other threads on this, Ireland hasn't even been invited to the awards tonight.
Sorry but I think that last bit is complete and utter bullshit. All nominees will be invited.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluesmith said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Sorry but I think that last bit is complete and utter bullshit. All nominees will be invited.

You can believe what you want, Ireland himself has said he has not been invited.

bluesmith said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
bluesmith said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

You can believe what you want, Ireland himself has said he has not been invited.
He may have chosen not to go but to say he hasn't been invited is simply stupid.

But where has he said this or is it just one of those "my mate's cousing works with the aunty of the guy who does his garden" stories? Did he say it to you or are you just repeating what someone else has said and might have misunderstood?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.