Young PFA Young player of the year

The award is a joke, an absouloute pathetic award.

Ireland was clear favourite, and to lose it to Young? who hasn't been half as good as Stevie this year also Ryan Giggs winning it? hahahahahahaha do me a fucking favour.

feckin disgrace, young gettin that award

young 32 games 6 goals 6 assists
ireland 31 games 9 goals 9 assists

a joke it beyond belief!!!

For all of you dim twats out there feeling hard done to and blaming the FA, Media, utd......... Please, please, please stop making yourselves look stupid and remember that this is voted on by other professional players. And stop thinking that it is a seasonal award - it's not.
Unlucky Stevie. I think Young's work at the back end of last season and the start of this one served him well.

Ghost in my house said:
For all of you dim twats out there feeling hard done to and blaming the FA, Media, utd......... Please, please, please stop making yourselves look stupid and remember that this is voted on by other professional players. And stop thinking that it is a seasonal award - it's not.
Unlucky Stevie. I think Young's work at the back end of last season and the start of this one served him well.
Quite correct. Some of you are making complete fools of yourselves over this. WTF does it matter to us whether he wins an award or not. We've got him and will keep him. When one of the "big 4" or top European teams comes calling then Young will be on his way, whatever his deluded manager may say.

A complete stitch up and if the pfa dont change the voting dates they will continue to look stupid

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ghost in my house said:
Quite correct. Some of you are making complete fools of yourselves over this. WTF does it matter to us whether he wins an award or not. We've got him and will keep him. When one of the "big 4" or top European teams comes calling then Young will be on his way, whatever his deluded manager may say.

Thats the thing, I read somewhere that the club's union rep fills it out the forms on behalf of the players at some teams. Presumably those votes are counted.

Ghost in my house said:
You are missing the point by a wide margin,how can the player of the year be a player that has played 8 games ?? & scored just 2 goals.??
stop thinking that it is a seasonal award
It's not a season award or a yearly award ,FFS it's decided in February with months left of the season so it must be a half season award.
It's a shambles & cannot be defended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.