I vcan't count

VOOMER

Ice Cold in Alex
Guns of Naverone
Battle of Britain
Apocalypse Now (Redux)
The Heroes of Telemark
The Cruel Sea

The Cruel Sea was accused of being a rip off "In Which We Serve", which is very unfair.

Platoon
The great escape
Apocalypse now
Dam busters
Zulu
Where Eagles dare
And........Blackhawk Down
I vcan't count

I know its daft, but I can't watch the scene where those two Delta take on the licals without bursting into tears. I was still in the army when they showed the news footage of them carrying their bodies out like lions killed in a hunt. I think that operation was the last time the Yanks trusted India armed forces with anything.

idahoblues

The Cruel Sea was accused of being a rip off "In Which We Serve", which is very unfair.

I know its daft, but I can't watch the scene where those two Delta take on the licals without bursting into tears. I was still in the army when they showed the news footage of them carrying their bodies out like lions killed in a hunt. I think that operation was the last time the Yanks trusted India armed forces with anything.
Pretty harrowing movie

Trevor Morley's Tache

Also John Mills was drinking real beer and they did that scene 7 times!
John Mills could quaff though.

I once had a pint of Ice cold lager in a hotel bar in Africa towards the end of a long and sh*tty work trip. It would have landed me in a World of trouble if I'd been caught, which made it all the more satisfying.

We also got absolutely hammered in Dakar on the way back, but that's another story.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.