Your best away day/ trip ever???

4times

Whats your best away day/trip lads over the years watching the blue army? Either the result or something that has made it special???

Apart from any promotion games, it has to be the 4-3 against Spurs in the cup.

Quite simply why we watch football and why I'll always have a soft spot for John Macken!
I couldn't stop grinning all the way back to Liverpool st with the spurs fans on the train, christ they were dejected.

Bliss.

Oldham away last game of the season early 90's we won 5-2 mad game David White scored 4 if I remember rightly, great end of season party as Man Ure had blown the title to Leeds. Both sets of fans taking the mickey out of them goals flying in and Paul Moulden scoring in the last minute for Oldham seemed strange to me as a young kid he seemed one of those players that would be at City forever!

colinbellsboots said:
FA CUP FINAL 69...my first but neffo not my last CUP TRIUMPH.

Tell us about that day Colin, how many City fans made the trip, any stand out memories apart from us lifting the trophy of course!

Wembley 99 without doubt. Singing along to the great escape for about half hour was truely brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.