your best/fav ballotelli pic

picture1cg.png

That pic vs Blackburn is quality. Still love watching it with how mad the fans go aswell. Makes me happy

FeedTheGoat10 said:

I dreamt he'd do something like this when he signed - remember writing in a thread that he would rip that banner down and headbut a few scum on the way, metaphorically speaking he did more!

Big props to platt there also, looks well up for it - 'you want some evra? you cun*

redmizzle said:
That's the one i was going to post! It's my favourite goal of the season in terms of it's "get the fuck in" factor. Then the way he celebrated infront of us was class too. The Blackburn Sauna went mental!

856n57

Wouldn't say it's my favourite or anything, but has anyone any idea what's going on in the pic?

bluecroi said:
856n57

Wouldn't say it's my favourite or anything, but has anyone any idea what's going on in the pic?

I just love it, Given is seriously asking why he did that during a challenge, Mario just laughs and presses it. Look on Shay's face is priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.