your best/fav ballotelli pic

mtwb9j.jpg

Not really a Mario pic, but this is a belter:

[bigimg]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/381474_10151151542285455_208411345454_22383916_1349801676_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

I dreamt he'd do something like this when he signed - remember writing in a thread that he would rip that banner down and headbut a few scum on the way, metaphorically speaking he did more!

Big props to platt there also, looks well up for it - 'you want some evra? you cun*

Anyone who still has any doubts about Platt's allegiances should be shown this photo.

RabidCity said:
bluecroi said:
856n57

Wouldn't say it's my favourite or anything, but has anyone any idea what's going on in the pic?

I just love it, Given is seriously asking why he did that during a challenge, Mario just laughs and presses it. Look on Shay's face is priceless

Ya, maybe he's showing him his scar from his old injury when he was hurt pretty badly when he was hit in a game, if memory serves me right he took quite a turn in the dressing rooms and needed emergency surgery.

Still just kinda random to say the least.

bluecroi said:
RabidCity said:
bluecroi said:
856n57

Wouldn't say it's my favourite or anything, but has anyone any idea what's going on in the pic?

I just love it, Given is seriously asking why he did that during a challenge, Mario just laughs and presses it. Look on Shay's face is priceless

Ya, maybe he's showing him his scar from his old injury when he was hurt pretty badly when he was hit in a game, if memory serves me right he took quite a turn in the dressing rooms and needed emergency surgery.

No, about 5 seconds before this photo, Mario studded Given in his stomach whilst challenging for the ball. That's what the red marks are... Mario's studs. So Mario just laughs and prods it.

BlueMooner123 said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

Platt looks like hes going to do a suarez on evra..

To be fair, there's no hate or anger in Evra's face compared to the other three twunts

Balotelli.jpg

My actual favourite pic of Mario is from the cup final when he's sat on top of the pile of players arms folded after Yaya has scored

Tricky_Trev said:
bluecroi said:
RabidCity said:

No, about 5 seconds before this photo, Mario studded Given in his stomach whilst challenging for the ball. That's what the red marks are... Mario's studs. So Mario just laughs and prods it.

Ya? That's too funny.
But with Given's history I can see why he wouldn't find being stood on hillaroius. But that clears that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.