Your bets for the Euros

Had £10 each with 5 mates at start of tourney and said we will put winnings in our kitty

One picked Greizmann top scorer and France to win double at 18/1

Think Greizmann done his bit just need France to get over the line and hopefully the added bonus of seeing Ronaldo crying

Had £10 each with 5 mates at start of tourney and said we will put winnings in our kitty

One picked Greizmann top scorer and France to win double at 18/1

Think Greizmann done his bit just need France to get over the line and hopefully the added bonus of seeing Ronaldo crying

I went giroud France double but my father went griezman France and got 20-1 so will be cheering on the French tonight also hoping to see Ronaldo crying

I will b cheering that horrible red **** on had 20 quid on Portugual at the start of the tournament , also had Italy , Croatia and Poland though

Same I had Portugal at 18/1
I've now covered my bet.By backing France.
Less profit but can't lose now.

Fair play mate if I stood to win more than 400 ton I would do the same as you, but I only stand 2 win 280 plus am down a ton on the tournament so no real point 4 me , got 2 say France are a cracking price though

Had Griezmann player of the tournament at 12-1, hopefully that will come in. The odds on Portugal last night were very generous too, Pepe man of the match at 25-1 and Portugal to win in extra time at 18-1. Nice end to the tournament!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.