Your bets for the Euros

I've gone for KDB as top scorer on a E/W bet with a total stake of £6. The nerves are already frayed.

sorry, can you elaborate ?

Just won the champions league with Madrid and scored 7 goals in helping Wales qualify making him top scorer...
I genuinely dislike Bale, and I think (hope) he will be found out at the Euros for the athlete/bodybuilder with no clue about football that I think he is.

I genuinely dislike Bale, and I think (hope) he will be found out at the Euros for the athlete/bodybuilder with no clue about football that I think he is.
Between you and Bale there's only one who has no clue about football and it's not the former Premier League POTY and two time Champions League winner.

has he done something personally to you ?

level of hatred just seems a bit strange, 'no clue about football' is a weird comment aswell.. he's one of the worlds best at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.