your derby bet

I disagree, this is his money to do as he pleases. Quoting struggling families is just nonsense, I'm sure we could come around to your house and point out that if you sold your TV, you could buy a starving child a pack of biscuits

You as I am entitled to an opinion, we have both voiced them now.

I don't come on a site boasting about not giving a fuck to tossing £200 down the drain on a bet that I hope isn't successful.
I will try and explain it in another way seeing as your struggling with it. I have paid £200 for an insurance policy that will pay out to compensate me for feeling shit should we surrender an 8 point lead at the top of the Premiership.

I will try and explain it in another way seeing as your struggling with it. I have paid £200 for an insurance policy that will pay out to compensate me for feeling shit should we surrender an 8 point lead at the top of the Premiership.

When you can spell lose you can then come back with your struggling to understand conversation.

As it is I understood your concept of the bet, but it seems you seem to have trouble understanding that it seems a willful waste of money to throw £200 down the drain on an event you don't want to win, if we get beat you going to go around the boozer and tell all the other City fans you feel a hell of a lot better due to your compensation bet and are overjoyed to be picking up £690.

When you can spell lose you can then come back with your struggling to understand conversation.

As it is I understood your concept of the bet, but it seems you seem to have trouble understanding that it seems a willful waste of money to throw £200 down the drain on an event you don't want to win, if we get beat you going to go around the boozer and tell all the other City fans you feel a hell of a lot better due to your compensation bet and are overjoyed to be picking up £690.
A mind reader as well. I am very impressed with your ESP skills. I think we have discussed this to death. Let’s just agree to differ.

Silva 1-2 @ 80-1. Cheeky boosterooni from Sky.But I'm not arsed what score it is, just as long as we beat the vile bastards!!

Surely the smart money is £20 (or whatever you feel like) on a rag win. They win (I know it doesn't bear thinking of) and at least you come home with £68 in your pocket.

I'm crap at betting so had a little wager on utd to win, so we should be fine today!

Surely the smart money is £20 (or whatever you feel like) on a rag win. They win (I know it doesn't bear thinking of) and at least you come home with £68 in your pocket.

Yeah but when they don't win, the enjoyment you get from us still being at least 8 points clear is tempered somewhat by having lost 20 quid for nothing. I can understand how people see it as a win-win but if that's the case it can also be seen as a lose-lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.