Your fantasy weekend...

sir baconface

OK, it's Friday evening and some of us have already enjoyed a couple of shandies. So, casting reality aside, how would you want to spend the rest of the weekend?

OK, it's Friday evening and some of us have already enjoyed a couple of shandies. So, casting reality aside, how would you want to spend the rest of the weekend?
Eating Jelly and Ice Cream whilst on a bouncy castle.
Am I going to hell?

Last edited:
Honestly?

A good film tonight with a couple of bottles of plonk. Lazy morning, lunch at a local eatery with some friends which turns into an afternoon session, local pub with said friends, home, sleep, cup of tea in bed, walk to a local for Sunday lunch with friends, afternoon collapse, shit tv in the evening, bed.

That will do me.

Hard to argue with that tbh. Although I would add snorting a line out of the crack of her arse too, obviously pre-bumming. We wouldn't want to start straying into felching territory.

Oh dear. When I started the thread, I was confidently expecting Bluemooners to have more cerebral aspirations.

I would like to take a bath in giant chocolate buttons
Damn i don't have a bath

We used to take the window cleaners up in a cherry picker twice a year at Rowntrees in York. The whole place smelled of chocolate. I went into the canteen for a brew and passed a little train of big plastic bins on wheels and they were all full of what looked like the worlds entire stock of smarties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.