Your favourite City player.......the results are in..:-)

ColinBellsjockstrap

Following on from last night's straw poll:-

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=228441

The results have only been compiled from respondents who submitted ONE choice, as was specifically requested in the original post.

Silva 23 votes

NDJ 18

Zab 14

Vinny 9

Dzeko 8

Balo 6

Mica 3

Yaya 2

Tevez 2

Hart 2

Milner 1

SWP 1

Silva (as I suspected, out in front so far)

I call bullshit, I missed it and would have voted Zab! People would have copied me and voted Zab, Zab wins.

I was one of only three for Micah!? How can people consider Dzeko to be their favourite player when he has played half a season Micah has been a loyal and consistent enough player to this club

Blue Smarties said:
I call bullshit, I missed it and would have voted Zab! People would have copied me and voted Zab, Zab wins.

Saw it this morning and couldn't be arsed 'cos wasn't a proper poll. With you Blue Smarties but I do have a brain of my own and it's my choice, not because you say so ;-)

Another for Zab the warrior.

I didn't see the vote thread , unforunately i was too busy chasin' ants around the kitchen ...

but i would have voted for David Silva myself!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I was one of only three for Micah!? How can people consider Dzeko to be their favourite player when he has played half a season Micah has been a loyal and consistent enough player to this club

so half a season is enough for people to lable someone a flop, but not enough to "like" a player.... okay

MCFC 4 EVER said:

he has excellent spirit and is important to our squad,

bzekosilva said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

he has excellent spirit and is important to our squad,

He may well turn out to be very important to our squad, but going off last season how can he get more votes than Yaya.

BoringCity said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:

so half a season is enough for people to lable someone a flop, but not enough to "like" a player.... okay
I never labled him a flop, all I was saying is that I can't understand why some people prefer a player who has played for half a season to one who has given is all and lives and breathes City. That is all I meant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.