Your favourite City player.......the results are in..:-)

8 votes for dzeko..wtf do you watch to make him your favorite player..players voted below him must have spewed up

MCFC 4 EVER said:
BoringCity said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
I was one of only three for Micah!? How can people consider Dzeko to be their favourite player when he has played half a season Micah has been a loyal and consistent enough player to this club

so half a season is enough for people to lable someone a flop, but not enough to "like" a player.... okay
I never labled him a flop, all I was saying is that I can't understand why some people prefer a player who has played for half a season to one who has given is all and lives and breathes City. That is all I meant

It was about who you liked as a person though and by your criteria no-one should have voted for Silva as he hasn't been here as long as Micah and I wouldn't think he feels as strongly about City as Micah. I voted Dzeko because I like his personality and his outlook. As was said on the original thread though it is like being asked who your favourite child is, could have picked anyone, love them all!!

gingerthai said:
bzekosilva said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
I was one of only three for Micah!? How can people consider Dzeko to be their favourite player when he has played half a season Micah has been a loyal and consistent enough player to this club

he has excellent spirit and is important to our squad,

He may well turn out to be very important to our squad, but going off last season how can he get more votes than Yaya.

Theres people that already consider Aguero their favorite City player. Nuff said.

Plus Dzeko scored and assisted a few last season... Every player that plays is valuable to our team, who are we to compare?

JBG said:
gingerthai said:
bzekosilva said:
he has excellent spirit and is important to our squad,

He may well turn out to be very important to our squad, but going off last season how can he get more votes than Yaya.

Theres people that already consider Aguero their favorite City player. Nuff said.

Plus Dzeko scored and assisted a few last season... Every player that plays is valuable to our team, who are we to compare?

I am Roberto Mancini, i didnt like to say in previous posts as im rather shy, but now you know you can see im in an excellent postion to compare. I say Yaya should have more votes.

gingerthai said:
JBG said:
gingerthai said:

I am Roberto Mancini, i didnt like to say in previous posts as im rather shy, but now you know you can see im in an excellent postion to compare. I say Yaya should have more votes.

Then ask him to come vote for himself.

JBG said:
gingerthai said:
JBG said:

Then ask him to come vote for himself.

Unfortunately hes currently crying himself to sleep that after scoring both winning goals in the cup and having a good first season he only got two votes. He's informed me he's currently speaking to his agent about a move to another club thanks to the lack of love he currently feels from City fans. You should all hang your heads in shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.