Your Favourite City Trier Over The Years

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
This could be any player from any era who maybe wasn’t the most gifted footballer but you always liked him as he gave everything for the shirt in the way us fans would given the chance.

The first few that spring to mind for me are Paul Power & Ian Brightwell and Oh Vonky Vonky

Neil McNab for me was a very under rated player who carried us many times through games – Although he was a complete stroker later when he returned to the club

Re: You’re Favourite City Trier Over The Years

He only had one playing spell with the club.
Colin_Bell said:
This could be any player from any era who maybe wasn’t the most gifted footballer but you always liked him as he gave everything for the shirt in the way us fans would given the chance.

The first few that spring to mind for me are Paul Power & Ian Brightwell and Oh Vonky Vonky

Neil McNab for me was a very under rated player who carried us many times through games – Although he was a complete stroker later when he returned to the club

No doubt at all; it has to be the Goat!

Ian Bowyer for me. Got slagged off by the fans at first, then won them over.

Sun Jihai is a must for this list. He never gave anything less than 100% effort.

Surely this man has to win!
dickov.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Nicky Summerbee.

I thought he was a lazy shithouse who got by on his dads name

Sir Shaun Goater for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.