Your Favourite City Trier Over The Years

Re: You’re Favourite City Trier Over The Years

Don't forget the golden skills , and locks ! of Mark Lillis

Pleased to see the vote for Sun Jihai above. I liked his attitude.

My vote goes to Willie Donachie. He never gave less than 100% and he was a very good player too.

Mancrobbo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Nicky Summerbee.

I thought he was a lazy shithouse who got by on his dads name

Hardly fair. He struggled to find a place in a team with a lot of new players, including Uwe Rosler, who made everyone look lazy. Summerbee's role on the team was to be in position to score. Hard to live up to his Dad's name. But he wasn't lazy.

Eccles Blue said:
The Goat, Paul Dickov, Richard Dunne and Zabaletta. In that order because Zabba has even more time to prove himself to us.

My choice - although I see why Goater and Dickov are also popular.

Pablo keeps fans in touch with his absence from the squad, like he feels he needs to - which is insane considering what's happened to his dad.

Truest professional, and very loyal.

And that's before you consider the effort and consistency he applies when he pulls the shirt on. Even when he's not in the squad - never a bad word for City.

And all that said, you can take the odd the mistake he makes.

Hope he's here when we're Champions of Europe. He's a future talisman in my eyes.

Oh and Kenny Clements !

Plus Dave Bennett..

Paul Sugrue,

Bobby Shinton, Barry Silkman, Duncan Davidson, Graham Sinclair ..oh the unforgettable memories ..'Nurse' !

Big fat bob Taylor

AustinBlue said:
Mancrobbo said:
I thought he was a lazy shithouse who got by on his dads name

Hardly fair. He struggled to find a place in a team with a lot of new players, including Uwe Rosler, who made everyone look lazy. Summerbee's role on the team was to be in position to score. Hard to live up to his Dad's name. But he wasn't lazy.

As a winger wasn't it his job to set goals up and chip in with a few if poss? You seem to think he was a striker?

I just remember being Sat in the Main stand wondering how someone playing for City could be frightened of being tackled(I was only 11/12 at the time)

DSonBlue said:
Eccles Blue said:
The Goat, Paul Dickov, Richard Dunne and Zabaletta. In that order because Zabba has even more time to prove himself to us.

My choice - although I see why Goater and Dickov are also popular.

Pablo keeps fans in touch with his absence from the squad, like he feels he needs to - which is insane considering what's happened to his dad.

Truest professional, and very loyal.

And that's before you consider the effort and consistency he applies when he pulls the shirt on. Even when he's not in the squad - never a bad word for City.

And all that said, you can take the odd the mistake he makes.

Hope he's here when we're Champions of Europe. He's a future talisman in my eyes.

IMO he's probably the best full back we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.