Your favourite county in England and Wales?

Whatever county contains ...

220px-Betws_y_coed.jpg

A couple have already mentioned Gwynedd and I'd like to third it. Spent last weekend in abersoch/aberdarron/llanbedrog and when the sun is shining there is no place íd rather be on this earth.
Rather than the A55 we drove home via Balla lake and some of the scenery is breathtaking. It reminded of the garden route in South Africa where a turner of a corner can bring a gasp.
I'm bîased I agree as a lifetime of holidaying in those parts has made it feel like a second home to me but when I hit the hill just before Pwllheli and see the St Tudwalls Islands at Abersoch I genuinely get a warm feeling. So.... Gwynedd

Ashamedly i only visited north wales for the first time last year and i must say the drive from south wales via the A470 right up to Pwllheli was bloody breataking, taking in the sights of the Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia on the way. Absolutely stunning.
The LLyn Peninsula was spectacular. and then we drove down the coast to Newquay.

i never knew Wales was so beautiful! (apart from Wrexham and Merthyr that is) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.