Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

metalblue said:
Oh and dell74 - he's a funny fucker...(along with Swales lives and longsight)
Cheers fella!!
Having never appeared in these kind of lists until this week, I think I've worked out how this bollocks works now. It's basically how I got promoted three times in a year at work.
Basically, you just hang around being your normal useless, barely tolerable nuisance until people more talented and popular than yourself have moved on. Then, by the law of averages, and the fact those doing the choosing are increasingly desperate and bereft of options, your name fits.
I believe City used the same method to choose our managers in the 1990s.

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

Damocles said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

To be fair, you are quite quality.

Don't inflate his ego! It's already been reinforced by numerous cameo television appearances. He'll be appearing on Letterman next.

Not that i'm envious - I'm happy being a recluse in the mould of Mullah Omar or Emperor Akihito, although with quite different morals and principles.

Of recent I've been finding LongsightM13 very entertaining.

It's hard to have favourites when you either see names of people you know or people who are just faceless computer users.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:59 pm --<br /><br />Also, thought I'd have more shout outs because i introduced the masses to Punternet.

No doubt mcfcliam is getting the plaudits on another thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.