Your Favourite Stand Up Comedian

WTF, dear Guardian, go fuck yourselves!

There is pushing an agenda and there is the guardian.

Yeah, that list is bullshit!

I love Tina Fey, but no way number one. No way.

Anyway, I like watching for the 'new' faces on the scene. New to us doesn't mean they haven't been on the scene for ever.

Ronny Chieng (correspondent on 'The Daily Show') has his first special out on Netflix. He needs to work on his stuff a bit, but he's getting there.

'Funny' Aida Rodriguez, one of my favourite comics male or female, only just making her way on to the mainstream scene.

Finally (and don't watch if you're not comfortable with yourself) 'Flame Monroe', to be found on 'They Ready' (Aida R is on there too) on Netflix.

Worth investigating, imo.

Yeah, that list is bullshit!

I love Tina Fey, but no way number one. No way.

Anyway, I like watching for the 'new' faces on the scene. New to us doesn't mean they haven't been on the scene for ever.

Ronny Chieng (correspondent on 'The Daily Show') has his first special out on Netflix. He needs to work on his stuff a bit, but he's getting there.

'Funny' Aida Rodriguez, one of my favourite comics male or female, only just making her way on to the mainstream scene.

Finally (and don't watch if you're not comfortable with yourself) 'Flame Monroe', to be found on 'They Ready' (Aida R is on there too) on Netflix.

Worth investigating, imo.
Aida Rodriguez is dreadful Bigga.

Are you sure?

Aida Rodriguez is dreadful Bigga.

Are you sure?

Yeah, if you put aside any parameters you already saddle on her, then she's awesome.

It's going in with preconceived notions that spoil your experience!

I do that with everyone and can give them a fair assessment.

For example that's how I gave Amy Schumer so many chances to be 'funny' and she failed 95% of the time.

She's in no way, shape or form, a 'top 50' comedian.

Yeah, if you put aside any parameters you already saddle on her, then she's awesome.

It's going in with preconceived notions that spoil your experience!

I do that with everyone and can give them a fair assessment.

For example that's how I gave Amy Schumer so many chances to be 'funny' and she failed 95% of the time.

She's in no way, shape or form, a 'top 50' comedian.
What preconceived notions are you suggesting I have?

Two favorites for me...

Eddy Izzard and Ron White.... I guess I slightly prefer Ron.

Ron White:

Eddie Izzard:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.