Your favourite track from each of these artists...

First cats now this? You really are in trouble. Who do you like? Main, in your 20's band or bands? I'm getting a Whitesnake or Foreigner vibe. Two bands I would happily blowtorch for the crimes they committed against my ears and wellbeing.

First cats now this? You really are in trouble. Who do you like? Main, in your 20's band or bands? I'm getting a Whitesnake or Foreigner vibe. Two bands I would happily blowtorch for the crimes they committed against my ears and wellbeing.
Can't stand either, they're better than that tone deaf **** M*rr*s*y though.

The Smiths .. There is a light that never goes out.

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Morrisey. The more you ignore me eh

Beware!
I bear more grudges
Than lonely high court judges
When you sleep
I will creep
Into your thoughts
Like a bad debt
That you can't pay…

He’s Irish you have to make allowances, diddley, diddley do.............:.:

Alternatively you could use this thread as a resource to develop a 'hitlist' of undesirable posters...
I've been working on that in the background.
L***s sympathisers
Fans of M*******y/T** S****s
People who say "muffin"
People who say Tyler instead of Quinn
People who say "defiantly" instead of "definitely", "of" instead of "have", "loose" instead of "lose" etc etc
Fans of "Blade Runner" and "Withnail and I"

And that's just for starters.

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?
Morrissey - (never have and probably never will listen to his solo stuff)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.