Your feelings in 2 words

well done<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm --<br /><br />next!

Blue Blood CTID said:
Biggest of big game players!

5 words, fucking shoot me.

Thank you sir i'll shoot.

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay

You're deadly happy now? :)

I can't put it in 2 words, I apologise I just can't. I was at my place in Turkey watching the rags game and said its a tattoo if we win. Following day I was under the needle Man City badge with Blue Moon You Saw Me Standing Alone Without a Dream In my Herat Without A love of My Own. At this moment Im 61 at home and watching SKY in tears Thank you Mr Mancini and your wonderful Team.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I can't put it in 2 words, I apologise I just can't. I was at my place in Turkey watching the rags game and said its a tattoo if we win. Following day I was under the needle Man City badge with Blue Moon You Saw Me Standing Alone Without a Dream In my Herat Without A love of My Own. At this moment Im 61 at home and watching SKY in tears Thank you Mr Mancini and your wonderful Team.

Better have it redone, mate!

raininspain said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

Better have it redone, mate!

Sorry ....Heart....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.