Your first ever favourite City player.

Colin Bell

I was 3 when we won the league so the early 70's were my formative years so of course he was!

But his career ended when I was 11 so after that it was Dennis Tueart...

Only just caught the end of Kinky's career so can't really say him Mine was probably Andy Morrison, came in, became captain and changed our season. A lot of people thank Dickov for where we are today but I think Morrison was the main reason we got promoted that season.

Favourite of all time: Tiatto.

Favourite this season: Ireland.

Mike Summerbee.

I was always Mike Summerbee when I played footie as a kid.

maurizio gaudino loved that back heel over is own head trick he did only with us briefly and couldn't believe we didn't sign him permanantly also loved dave Watson, Ali bernarbia and the goat

Ok this will show you all up.../..

Steve Redmond Bloody cool and under rated...
Paul Moulden could score from nothing (wasnt he a guiness book of record holder?)
Roy Little cos i knew his G daughter
Doyle cos he hated them
Bishop cos he ran his heart out
Dikov ditto
Hinchcliffe cos he was the fastest player i knew
Quinn cos he couldtalk a good game
Niel Mc Nab scary mother f***er
any one who was able to wear a shirt i wanted to wear.. sooo jealous......

Guys who played in any shirt we wanted to.. in our dreams we did it but they had the opportunity and we lovedthe guys who tried the most im sure sometimes skill had no mercy

Colin Bell obviously but my big 'hero' as a kid was Joe Corrigan, my mother has still got a photo of me & Joe outside Maine Rd on her wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.