Your First Post on Bluemoon

Just had a check...my 2nd ever post set the tone...

A little past my bedtime(Mummy likes to tuck me in before the watershed) but if i ask Daddy nicely(Sitting on his lap and squirming usually gets results) then i'm sure i could be free for about 9. Stockings or tights?

I was told of bluemoon by an ex pat City supporter who was living in Middlesbrough
I perused the site for s few weeks, decided on a user name, registered went on holiday for two weeks and on my return started my own thread just asking for any news in the off season
I was jumped on immediately by old established members and accused of being a pervert and paedophile.

I was told of bluemoon by an ex pat City supporter who was living in Middlesbrough
I perused the site for s few weeks, decided on a user name, registered went on holiday for two weeks and on my return started my own thread just asking for any news in the off season
I was jumped on immediately by old established members and accused of being a pervert and paedophile.
Could have been worse and been called a rag.

How does one find one's first post anyway? EDIT: Found it via Advanced search. Not sure I've ever used that in the 10+ years I've been here.

Last edited:
Mine was back in 2004/5 and will be lost in cyberspace, but I'm still scarred by my reception
Obviously not as much as if I was accused of being a rag though
Two disappointments
Whether it was Foden or another, the third substitution should have been made far sooner
Our finishing!
But overall a very convincing and comfortable victory
Wonder what happened to the rest?

I don’t recall and as I think most posts outside of HOF threads from before 2014 haven’t survived various forum platform updates and purges for performance, and you can’t search beyond 2014, I can’t check.

I am sure it was something about hoping Hughes gets sacked soon (and my and many others’ hopes were made real shortly after).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.