Your First Post on Bluemoon

Who was it and what was your last username ? Just so i know who i am talking to.

My last username was fode N the Hole.

I don't think the poster used the same name on both sites and I cannot remember it, all I can remember is it wasn't him Karen. It was an imposter typing in his style.

And you weren't the only one to get PMs like that. They were posted on the forum, that's how I know.

That was a proper trip down memory lane for me! I was another who largely followed transfer chat and didn't post. First post was 10th October 2009 so 15 years ago tomorrow!

It was after attending the bluemoon 11 v bluemoon 11 football game and letting everyone know I was still fucked! Safe to say my fitness hasn't improved since!

Wonder if there were any pics of that day, feel like some were taken but I'm sure no one is proud of how they looked!

That was a proper trip down memory lane for me! I was another who largely followed transfer chat and didn't post. First post was 10th October 2009 so 15 years ago tomorrow!

It was after attending the bluemoon 11 v bluemoon 11 football game and letting everyone know I was still fucked! Safe to say my fitness hasn't improved since!

Wonder if there were any pics of that day, feel like some were taken but I'm sure no one is proud of how they looked!
Banned tosspot put a few pics up once. Not sure if he's still posting under a new name.

I used to read the forum around 2008, then the Tevez saga in 2009 got me signed up.

20 posts on each search page. I'm damned if I'm going back through over 7000 pages. Maybe wishing someone rich would buy the club (it was December 2007!)?

There were a couple of bluemoon vs bluewatch 11 a sides and then a number of bluemoon 5 a sides
Shadygiz uploaded a couple of videos to YouTube, this being one

I don't remember my first posts on here 18 years ago, but I do remember a guy called nijinski's fetlocks or something like that, absolutely having a right go at me whenever I posted anything, he would be really shitty to me, I have no idea why.
I'd forgotten about it but this thread brought back that memory.
I just thought, I've never met this person why is he being such a ****
I had loads of run ins with him mate, he was great giving it out but couldn’t take it..

I remember posting for the first time on the old BM site, must have been about 2002. Before it went all 'posh" ;-)
It was something about our players, and Ric got all pissy with me lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.