Your Funeral Song...

I want a spring attached to my back while lay in my coffin.

then the song i get knocked down but i get up again plays with my body getting up in sync with the lyrics.

not that i've planned it or anything

BlueMoon93 said:
leighton said:
I was at a funeral today and the song played at it was Tina Turner and Simply The Best. Very sad day my cousins wife was given the all clear from cancer last Tuesday. Went back into the hospital not feeling too well and past away on Thursday my cousin wasn't even in the hospital with her when she died he was working and got there too late. She was only 39 aswell and her kids are heartbroken 1 was doing his leaving cert your A levels and the little girl was only 11 you just dont know what to say to people on days like these.

;( Sorry to hear this mate. Sometimes there doesn't feel like their's a God.

very very sad, all condolences to you, just another heartbreaking story confirming to me there is no god

va pensiero, pavarotti@zucchero , no its not pretentious, just a suitable send-off for a life unfulfilled. Knowing my luck it will probably be switched for a rap number in which case i will come back and haunt the bastard who did it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.