your greatest goal

Can anyone remember City playing Birmingham at Birmingham back in the late 80s, Did City need to win to stay up or was it to win promotion.
my memory is shit...

Best shot - Derek Kevan (remember him anyone?) from what must have been 40 yards against Huddersfield at Maine Road in (I think) 1964/65. We won 5-1.

Best goal from a move - Colin Bell's goal in the 3-3 Derby at Maine Road in (I think) 1972. A sublime move with the king passing the ball into the net from 20 yards with two hopeless rag defenders sliding into the net after it.

Most exciting goal? - Mike Summerbee's last minute equalizer in the same game.

I cant make up my mind i have the choice of two

1, Kinkladze v Southampton

or

2, Berkovic v Norwich

I don't think i can choose a favourite,

Kinky vs Southampton
Dickov vs Gillingham
Bellers vs Rags
Goater vs Blackburn
Brannan vs Forest

Don't think i can ever choose!, might just have to be Dickov's at a push though

droylsdenblue said:
Jim Melrose against Notts County at the North Stand end, cant remember the year.

Absolutely the best one.

Think it was either 1985 or 1987.

Although Melroses volley flew in at the North Stand end it was struck from somewhere around the halfway line!

horlock(freekick) vs wolves, nicholas jensen(stormer) vs leeds, wright-phillips vs millwall(when we had no fans there), christien neguoiu(hand-ball) vs rotheram, goater(off his nob) vs wigan(playoff semi), geovanni vs them scummy bastards near manchester somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.