YOUR MOST HATED RAG FAN OR PLAYER ?

Paddy Crerand
Eamon Holmes
Patrick Kielty
Jimmy Nesbitt
Mick Hucknall
Spokesman Neville
The whole bloody lot of em! (oh apart from my 'rag' at home, he's a closet blue anyway!)

I fuckin hate Terry Christian. I heard that before he was famous he was a blue and he changed his colours once people knew him as u****d were becoming more popular. anyone else heard this or is it bollocks?

On the player front, I dont like none of em but I cannot stand camel gob aka Rio Ferdinand. He is a cnut of the highest order.

Pete Boyle. He's the dick that makes up those shite nursery rhymes the rags sing (bonfires, take me home etc). The tool thinks himself of some kind of celebrity, but even the rags think he's a prick. Oh and Craig Meehan (Shannon's step dad) isn't the best!

Me local pub has got some dickheads of the highest order! they will all be sat there on sunday shouting off how big scum fans they all are and how they "cant get tickets" an all the usual bollox they spout out! TOSSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for player hatred its got to be G Neville what a gobshite!!

Neville, Cantona, Keane, & Nesbitt (can't be in anything without mentioning the rags). However, there's a special place in hell for Eamon "why would you support anyone else" Holmes. Fat, right wing, cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.