YOUR MOST HATED RAG FAN OR PLAYER ?

Glad most of you have got Holmes in your list, for me he's in a league of his own for being a smug, smarmy twat

Celebs ( fucking hell) Eamon Holmes, James Nesbitt , Mick Hucknall,and Angus Deyton, fuck me off royally, then Players Neville ( any) Buchan, Keane, Scholes, Charlton, and Mc Queen always got on my tits. The epitome of their fucking tainted foul horribleness is their current manager slur sodden with scotch red nose baconface , himself. Oh yes can't stand that Gill fella either . Actually now i think of it i despise them all!!

All wankers led by king wanker Gary Neville.

There's only one thing worse than a rag twat and that's a rag twat that supports them too. Although he did feed the goat ha!

Am I allowed to say I quite like Ian Brown and Gary Mounfield... their Rag tendencies have never altered the fact that the 'Roses are the best... end of!!!

Where's me helmet Mother?

Bilston Blue said:
Am I allowed to say I quite like Ian Brown and Gary Mounfield... their Rag tendencies have never altered the fact that the 'Roses are the best... end of!!!

Where's me helmet Mother?

Ian Brown was alway a hero until I saw him at the MEN a few days after Geroge Best died. He sang number 1 is Georgie Best a few times, the Rags in the crowd were loving it, but turning it into a Rag singalong was bang out of order for the Blues in the crowd.

He went down in my estimation that night.

And everyone knows number 1 was Colin Bell...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.