Your next holiday.

de niro said:
2bluegp said:
cheers! going to banff, not been before but looks good.

wow, done the rockies but never been to the canadian side, let know your findings when you get back. i hear the slopes are a bit away from the town?

good luck.
just back today. great place, had 75cm of snow the first 5 days, every day is a powder day!
the 3 main areas are all a bus ride away from town closest 10 mins, the furthest an hour away. but price included in the lift pass.
would deffo go again. ah well, back to work tomorrow :0(
23lzkmu.jpg

2bluegp said:
de niro said:
wow, done the rockies but never been to the canadian side, let know your findings when you get back. i hear the slopes are a bit away from the town?

good luck.
just back today. great place, had 75cm of snow the first 5 days, every day is a powder day!
the 3 main areas are all a bus ride away from town closest 10 mins, the furthest an hour away. but price included in the lift pass.
23lzkmu.jpg
so you had a good time then?

squirtyflower said:
2bluegp said:
23lzkmu.jpg
so you had a good time then?
really good time thanks, food & beer prices around the same as here as well,
which is always a bonus! you off again soon?

2bluegp said:
de niro said:

good luck.
23lzkmu.jpg

sounds amazing, that bus ride would do my head though, go to colorado next time its unbelievable.

you lucky bugger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.