-------------------------Rodri------------------------

--------------De Bruyne----D Silva------------

SWP--------------------------------------------B Silva

-----------------------Haaland-------------------------
Woooh Schmeichel.
Could get messy

Woooh Schmeichel.
Could get messy
I wonde if Kasper was the one that got away from us. Eriksson struggled to pick a goalie when Isaksson had injuries that limited his appearances for the club. It was between Hart and Schmeichel.

I think Mark Hughes then brought in Given and preferred him over Hart until Mancini took charge and wanted him back as Hart was playing well for Birmingham City.

Peter Schmeichel and David Seaman were 2 premier league legends (Hate to say it but they were good goalkeepers) who finished their careers at City.

I'm not even sure of the rules, are we talking city players we would have liked to have played under Pep but didn't?

I wonde if Kasper was the one that got away from us. Eriksson struggled to pick a goalie when Isaksson had injuries that limited his appearances for the club. It was between Hart and Schmeichel.

I think Mark Hughes then brought in Given and preferred him over Hart until Mancini took charge and wanted him back as Hart was playing well for Birmingham City.

Peter Schmeichel and David Seaman were 2 premier league legends (Hate to say it but they were good goalkeepers) who finished their careers at City.
Kasper has never been good enough for us, Given was, Hart was, Ederson is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.