Your party invite to 6 Blue Mooners you have never met

I’d invite @Saddleworth2 @banjani @Octavian, the Diddymen, @west didsblue and @Didsbury Dave and @Bigga
Now bearing in mind that some think banjani and Octavian are one and the same, and others infer that the Diddymen are Siamese twins, there may actually be room for two more.
So on the substitute list are @BobKowalski and @mancity1

It won’t be at my house, the venue will be hired as I don’t want you knowing where I live for legal and insurance purposes.

You’ll be handed a cocktail on the way in and your glass will not be left empty for the course of the night. @Magicpole will be doing barman to ensure that and possibly as security if needed.

Your Maitre D for the night will be @jimharri who will be left with the task of moderating the evening.

Me?
I’ll be at home watching proceedings on hidden cam tv.

Enjoy.
Count me in if the cocktail is locally brewed Guinness. As long as I can get at least 10 of them down before two or three of the other guests arrive. A few whisky chasers wouldn't go amiss as long as @Magicpole can ship it in. None of that weird tasting local whiskey with an e.

Count me in if the cocktail is locally brewed Guinness. As long as I can get at least 10 of them down before two or three of the other guests arrive. A few whisky chasers wouldn't go amiss as long as @Magicpole can ship it in. None of that weird tasting local whiskey with an e.
So that’s cocktails in Mulligans pub on Poolbeg Street. Best pints of the black stuff still.
You can have as much of that foreign muck without an ‘e’ as you want from MP. I’m sure the bar will be well stocked. That’s if Jim allows it to the table.

I’ll be at home watching proceedings and enjoying the lively debate, with my Midleton very rare.
1631800693342.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed most of the invites revolve around the music lovers. Bunch of boring cunts would all be sat there talking about 6 minute guitar solos and dreamy vocals. I’d just invite all the pissheads
The music lovers would be alright if they didn't have such shit taste in music.
I had a nice chat with BMR about Slaughter and the dogs.

The music lovers would be alright if they didn't have such shit taste in music.
I had a nice chat with BMR about Slaughter and the dogs.
Who doesn’t love music?
We just don’t all love the same music, that’s all.
A bit like football. We all love it but some teams/bands are just recognised as a class above the rest while some brands/genres are known as crap like any team Sean Dyche manages or disco pop.

And some bands/teams are just universally reviled and still have a huge following. Like U2 or you know who.

Who doesn’t love music?
We just don’t all love the same music, that’s all.
A bit like football. We all love it but some teams/bands are just recognised as a class above the rest while some brands/genres are known as crap like any team Sean Dyche manages or disco pop.

And some bands/teams are just universally reviled and still have a huge following. Like U2 or you know who.
The Killers?

So that’s cocktails in Mulligans pub on Poolbeg Street. Best pints of the black stuff still.
You can have as much of that foreign muck without an ‘e’ as you want from MP. I’m sure the bar will be well stocked. That’s if Jim allows it to the table.

I’ll be at home watching proceedings and enjoying the lively debate, with my Midleton very rare.
View attachment 26393
Taxi driver gave us a huge list of places for food and drink when we over. He said if you want the best pint go to Mulligans. So we did. Took us ages to find it but it was worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.