Your Perfect Woman

jimharri said:
Ally.P said:
I have a single friend who is up for meeting someone new.

She is tall though, very tall, she is 6'2. She is nearly 32 and I guess her ideal age range would be between 27 and 37 ish.

She is a lovely girl - one of my best friends for 23 years. She isnt a super model, she isnt dead slim but she has all her own teeth and a decent, er....chest.

Anyone interested in hearing more let me know. :o)

I am being serious btw. She is thinking of joining MySingleFriend soon.
Now I know you're lying. I saw your pic on the "who are you" thread, and you don't look old enough to have had a friend for 23 years!

)

"Taxi"!

Thanks for the compliment!! :o)

jimharri said:
Ally.P said:
I have a single friend who is up for meeting someone new.

She is tall though, very tall, she is 6'2. She is nearly 32 and I guess her ideal age range would be between 27 and 37 ish.

She is a lovely girl - one of my best friends for 23 years. She isnt a super model, she isnt dead slim but she has all her own teeth and a decent, er....chest.

Anyone interested in hearing more let me know. :o)

I am being serious btw. She is thinking of joining MySingleFriend soon.
Now I know you're lying. I saw your pic on the "who are you" thread, and you don't look old enough to have had a friend for 23 years!

"Taxi"!
You smooth talker you !<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 pm --<br /><br />
blue_bird said:
My ideal man: pretty tall, broad, decent teeth, a little bit chunky and a blue.....

.....oh and a bit silly :@)
Sounds like Biggsy1 ! Lol

jimharri said:
Ally.P said:
Thanks for the compliment!! :o)
Isn't that the sort of thing us blokes are supposed to say?
;-)

It is, yes.

But only if a girl is over a certain age. When you are younger you want to look older and when you are older, you want to look younger.

I am 33 in September so I am in the second bracket. :-p<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 am --<br /><br />
PJMCC1UK said:
Pics please Ally.P

I will try and sort that out. lol, I dont have many of her on the pee cee.

I don't know about perfect but the bird in this video is a bit tasty - check her out - you won't be disappointed.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOg_IHwXWsk[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.