Your plans for FA cup final day (if you ARE going)

drive down Friday night
overnight at Premier Inn Potters Bar
short drive in the morning to park on bloke's drive round the corner from the Green Man
10 - 10.30 in the Green Man
1 - 1.30 head for stadium
2.45, blue and white scarf aloft, singing my heart out to Abide With Me (for the bits I know anyway)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Train from piccadilly to euston at 8:15.
Get to London for around 10:30.
Find a decent boozer.
Roundabout for about half 12.
Party on roundabout till 2:30.
Then to the ground!

Come on city!

Exactly what you are doing except for an earlier train and and earlier apperance on the roundabout.

The roundabout will be red n white i'll tell thee :-)

Flying in from New Zealand Friday arvo on it with mate Friday night.

whats this Green Man/roundabout place (I assume its a boozer) where is it?

Fly from Austin to Manchester on morning of Spurs game. Get picked up from airport by r.sole of Salford (shocker - he isn't actually that big an r.sole) Pints. Watch us beat Spurs. Celebrate. Golf. See my Mum. Travel to Wembley on coach with Stretford branch. Play it by ear after that.

Fly from Seattle on Monday night to Heathrow.
Arrive Manchester Tuesday afternoon.
Have a few beers and go to Spurs game with my mate.
Sleep.
Drive down to London on Friday (stay near Heathrow) and have a few beers.
Dump car Saturday morning at The Bridge Pub/Hotel, Greenford.
Green Man early.
Game, then ?????, then stay Sat at The Bridge.
Back north on Sun.
Return to Seattle Tuesday.
CTID.

Chicago-Beijing (work?) on Saturday; Beijing-Chicago-Manchester on Monday/Tuesday; Spuds game; Sleep in on Weds; Downtown/Eastlands on Thursday for some kit; Family on Friday; Drive down in 12 person minibus full of true blues; have some lunch on Hempstead Heath (just like the SF!), cruise over the Wembley for 1:30; soak up the atmosphere on Wembley Way until 2:15; head in to seat and watch warm up; sing my heart out for the lads; head back north with (hopefully) a big grin, a few tears, a few pints in the same pub as last time; home by 11-Midnight; watch the ESPN coverage of the day; sleep in and get up for Sunday Roast (thanks, Bea!!!); fly back to Chicago on Monday; back to Beijing on Tuesday?!

Life is a rollercoaster....and being a MAN CITY fan is an integral part of life!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!

Fly in Mon, with young son
Spurs game Tue
Pick up promised Wembley tickets Wed
Friends family til Fri
Train to London Fri, staying Quality Inn Wembley
Wembley and there will be tears win or lose
Fly back Sun

Same as the semi, full English, train from Peterborough at half 8, green man for about half 10, roundabout for about 1, tins, songs, pissed, ground at half 2. Purchased a few smoke bombs online so full intend on setting them all off on our roundabout, just to warn off any stoke intruders !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.