Your plans for FA cup final day (if you ARE going)

Drive from Warrington to East Finchley, leave about 6:30..
Drop my car at the hotel and then walk to the Irish pub for about 11.
Taxi to the roundabout (again) about 12 then into the ground about 2.

And then............

06:35 from Piccadilly Sat Morn
08:46 arrive Euston
Tube to Baker Street
Breakfast and a couple of pints in Weatherspoons ( next to Baker St Tube station )
Tube to Wembley
Check into Wembley Plaza Hotel
More beer
Roundabout ( not bothering with Green Man as we did it for the semi)
Get seated by 2:15 to soak up the atmos
Into London after game to celebrate.

Convince the wife to drop me and bluwhit jnr off at Lichfield station. Train to Birmingham New Street then walk across to Moor Street then train to Beaconsfield courtesy of Chiltern railways.
Meet the crew from Blackpool who will have travelled down by RED! Minibus then check in at Etap hotel. We'll spend a few hours in Beaconsfield drinking then train straight to Wembley stadium.
Obligatory kebab after game and drinks again in Beaconsfield.

walk down the train asking any one if they have a spare ticket, get to euston asking any one for a spare ticket, tube to wembley asking any one for a spare ticket, walk to green man asking any one for a spare ticket, go to roundabout asking any one for a spare ticket, outside wembley...you guessed it, asking anyone for a spare ticket. still living in hope that someone somewhere will say 'yes mate, I have a spare, my pal/brother/wife/husband/son/daughter couldn't make it!' hopefully under £200! what sort of prices were ths semi tickets going outside for? I was ok for that with 2600 points, but no chance for the final.

Thursday Night-Flight from Dubai to London

Fri , be nervous all day

Sat- go to the same bar outside Wembley where we were drinking before the semi cos it was clearly lucky!

Sat night-- mega night out celebrating our cup victory

Sunday morning 8am-- fly back to Dubai reading all the papers on the way saying how David Silva was man of the match!!

CTID!

415am train from glasgow to london

sleep eat as much free grub in 1st class ---Bringing a ice box full of beer

round-about around 11am --

ground 230pm

Driving down from Timperley to Banbury Station for about 11 ish, meeting mate and catching train to Wemberlee Station, then a few beers before game. Train back to Banbury after match and then hopefully out on the beers before driving back Sunday, depending on the result!

citybluesmith said:
ramsdale4 said:
Train from Rugby to Euston early in the morning. Quick fry-up outside Euston station.

Then jump on the London overground to Wembely, and straight into the Green man for a few. Then around 12:30 to 13:00 onto the Roundabout for a few cheap beers before the game.
do you catch the london overground from euston train station or euston square ? does the overground go to wembley central ? cheers

Euston Square is an underground station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.