Your Player of the Season So Far

Blue Elvis said:
kippax81 said:
Zabba closely followed by Gaz Baz

Agreed with Nasty in third place!

But Mario to win it by scoring the crucial goals between now and the end of the season which help us clinch the title and the FA Cup and which finally silence his doubters........."If I can dream of a better land...."

CTID

But how will Mario score crucial goals for us all the way from san siro

Hart.

He's organised the defence so well that he's only had about 2 world class saves to make a game, but usually nothing to do..... ermm except pick the ball out of the net on set pieces.

Seriously though, other than the obvious contenders already mentioned, Clichy's had a good season.

I know we all love Nasti and he does deserve a lot of credit for his maturity n all but you cannot put nasti over kompany when it comes to player of the year so far. Kompany has been almost demonic this season and i believe he is actually in the top 5 when it comes to best player in the league, not best defender or best city player or best player in the epl this season , i mean TOP 5 BEST PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.

So we can all praise nasti and positive reinforcement is always a good thing but kompany is the shxt.

My player of the season so far is kompany, then zabaleta, then hart, then gazbaz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.