Your predictions V's Stoke this season....

Wiv got sum big ruff buggers at the back now, so I reckon a good thumpin' win at CoMS, and a big thumping win at the Brit. I have an unbroken history where betting,backing and predicting is concerned of backing the wrong horses! I think me luck is just about to change.

1-0 win for Manchester City both home and away.This will happen.You can quote me later.

guarantee.jpg

We'll beat Anti football home and away this season, we have big players now, that can fight fire with fire against Stokes hatchet men, only difference is, our big players can play a bit too. Hope we absolutely smash the fuckers, with a bit of luck Stoke will get found out this season. Home we'll win 3-0, away we'll win 1-0, Yaya will nod in a 93rd minute Boateng long throw, . . . . . . .Have that you antis.

Shafter said:
I reckon we will hold you to a draw at the COMS 1-1.........and will sneak it at the brit 1-0.

Or then again........

id say we will match you in the aerial battle this year with the players we have brought in but you wont be able to match us with the ball on the ground imho.

I think Stoke will be stronger this season and will end up comfortable mid table...having said that Ii expect us to win at home easily and scrape a win away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.