Your street

lc-mcfc

How many Red and Blue families have you got on your street?

I've got two Blue families

3 Red families, one of which the fella in it has had a season ticket for 50 odd years.

1 Liverpool family.

If there were any rag fans living near me I'd have a curious urge to go out tonight, drink 25 pints of Guinness, eat a massive chicken vindaloo and first thing in the morning I'd break into their hovel and defecate all over their carpet.

KentBlue said:
If there were any rag fans living near me I'd have a curious urge to go out tonight, drink 25 pints of Guinness, eat a massive chicken vindaloo and first thing in the morning I'd break into their hovel and defecate all over their carpet.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh and btw, nobody down my road is into football that I know of, just one Everton family about 50 yards down the road, we live on a main road like, after all, I live in Chester which really is a snob town. All the kids who live round my area support either Liverpool or the rags though.

Next door was a big red ,st for 25 years then fell out with all the bullshit they've been fed and fair play he goes to that fc utd crap home and away for the craic. Over the road is a giant of a man ,lunatic blue,the type of bloke you want at cardiff away,fuckin top fella always on the piss and talking about city,he once drove round the estate dressed as an arab for a laugh.

KentBlue said:

I've got a rag next door to me your more than welcome to cum and use my local and I will more than happily show u his house.

On my street there are a few plastics, who dont even know where Manchester is but wear the tops. They laugh at me and my kids and take the piss when we go out with anything that contains a City badge. So i rip into them and make them look complete tw*ts.

On my ward I've got Napoleon Bonapart, Elvis Presley, The King of Siam, Oliver Cromwell and Princess Grace of Monaco and they all hate the RAG bastids.

BlueMoon93 said:
Oh and btw, nobody down my road is into football that I know of, just one Everton family about 50 yards down the road, we live on a main road like, after all, I live in Chester which really is a snob town. All the kids who live round my area support either Liverpool or the rags though.

Where abouts mate, I live in Saltney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.