Your street

lc-mcfc said:
Anyone got anyone who doesn't support City or United?

A load of bastard Chelsea fans, but then I do live in south west London down the road from Stamford Bridge...suspect there's probably a few gooners as well

Rag family next door to me, when we did the double over them at the swamp I celebrated outside his window when we scored while he cringed with his scarf on in his living room the sad t***. He hasn't talked to us since.

mancitymick said:
My neighbour is football ref Karl Evans who is in the fizzy pop league at the mo and will be in the prem in a couple of years. Remember the name as he is a RAG!

Saying that he did give us a pen in the final minute against Stockport in last seasons pre-season frienndly

We can see into the stands at Easter Road from our flat, so mainly Hibs households round us.

Though there's an Oldham fan along the street, we end up on the same train down to games quite a lot.

And my wife has a season ticket at Dunfermline Athletic - so we're half and half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.