Your Summer Targets

Defenders:
1st choice: S. Ramos? (probobly wont get him, but you never know)
2nd choice: K. Toure

Midfielders:
Dont need any.

Strikers:
1st choice: Eto'o
2nd choice: Santa Cruz

and maybe Aguero, but we already have a whole squad of similar players, but if weve got some change left over why noy throw a bid in?

I would Bring in 6 players: Ribery-Essien-Kaka-Villa-Toure-Santa Cruz

........................................GIVEN........................................

ZABALETA.............ONUOHA..............KOMPANY..............BRIDGE

......................................DE JONG......................................

RIBERY................ESSIEN.....................KAKA.............ROBINHO

.........................................VILLA.......................................

Subs: HART/DUNNE/RICHARDS/TOURE/GARRIDO/SWP/IRELAND/JOHNSON/ELANO/PETROV/BOJINOV/SANTA CRUZ/STURRIDGE.
Around £250/300M should get this lot which is just pocket money to our owners

just look at our reserve team:
....................HART.....................
RICHARDS..DUNNE..TOURE..GARRIDO
...SWP..IRELAND..ELANO..PETROV...
.........BOJINOV...SANTA CRUZ........

Fuck me! we could be SCARY next season....

if we finish a good position i.e uefa cup spot then id look at going for world class players, might aswell try. my top 5 targets would be

chiellini
essien
kaka
aguero
benzema

would love to see David villa as he's the best finisher in the world but think he will stay in Spain at barca or Madrid but this might in itself lead to e'to bring sold hopefully to us. Also I really rate Jesus navas at Seville but he suffers from chronic homesickness so that's a no goer to. My friend works quite high up at the club in finance and has told me our realistic list which I have posted on this forum but he says we will still go for the big names but have to have a back up plan hence my now for our realistic targets post. Grosso is a great full back would like to see him arrive along with chielini at juve can't beat Italians at the back.

keemcfc said:
Defenders:
1st choice: S. Ramos? (probobly wont get him, but you never know)
2nd choice: K. Toure

Midfielders:
Dont need any.

Strikers:
1st choice: Eto'o
2nd choice: Santa Cruz

and maybe Aguero, but we already have a whole squad of similar players, but if weve got some change left over why noy throw a bid in?

Ramos is the one for me quality every time i`ve seen him

TravisBickle said:
I would Bring in 6 players: Ribery-Essien-Kaka-Villa-Toure-Santa Cruz

........................................GIVEN........................................

ZABALETA.............ONUOHA..............KOMPANY..............BRIDGE

......................................DE JONG......................................

RIBERY................ESSIEN.....................KAKA.............ROBINHO

.........................................VILLA.......................................

Subs: HART/DUNNE/RICHARDS/TOURE/GARRIDO/SWP/IRELAND/JOHNSON/ELANO/PETROV/BOJINOV/SANTA CRUZ/STURRIDGE.
Around £250/300M should get this lot which is just pocket money to our owners

just look at our reserve team:
....................HART.....................
RICHARDS..DUNNE..TOURE..GARRIDO
...SWP..IRELAND..ELANO..PETROV...
.........BOJINOV...SANTA CRUZ........

Fuck me! we could be SCARY next season....

Nice looking team there, I think Kompanys best position is in midfield though. He had a couple of shockers in Dunnes absence at CB.

Ribery would be amazing on the left. The rest looks cracking and not too unrealistic

schtipps said:
Although our defense is looking alot better lately, id be sure that MH has already targeted some more defenders to bring in aswell as another right winger and a box to box midfielder.

Who do you think we should be looking at in the Summer Transfer Window?

My main targets would be:

Joleon Lescott, Kolo Toure and Hangaland for the defense.

Silva and Alexander Hleb for the midfield.

Just bumped this old thread, to see if anyone was as on the ball as this poster!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.