YOUR THE MANAGER WHO DO YOU SIGN?????

Well My Team as manager would be

Given

Maicon Toure ( Vidic ) Lescott ( Chellini ) Clichy

Robinho Fabregas Barry Silva

Villa Torres

Subs : Hart ( recall ), Toure, Lescott, De jong, Ireland, Tevez, Adebayor

Squad : Taylor, Onuoha, Richards, Petrov, Swp, Rsc, Bellamy etc.

Dont Forget If we want to be the best we need to have good strength in depth that team is capable of winning everything.

DB9 said:
Well My Team as manager would be

Given

Maicon Toure ( Vidic ) Lescott ( Chellini ) Clichy

Robinho Fabregas Barry Silva

Villa Torres

Subs : Hart ( recall ), Toure, Lescott, De jong, Ireland, Tevez, Adebayor

Squad : Taylor, Onuoha, Richards, Petrov, Swp, Rsc, Bellamy etc.

Dont Forget If we want to be the best we need to have good strength in depth that team is capable of winning everything.

Swap robby for bellamy and barry for ndj, good team imo though

MadchesterCity said:
glynn said:
please can we sticky this as its leading up to transfer window and it would be interestiing to see peoples opinions?

Anyone who wants Bellamy out doesn't deserve the thread stuck

Wise up lad - are you twitchy Harry in dusguise

Agree totally, why sell a player who is doing brilliant and is breaking his balls every game to help the team. At best we will only get in what we have sold. It´s a waste of time. Keep the guduns and sell the wasters.

BTW, I´m in Spain at the mo and I have heard that Real have agree terms for Ribery, this I heard from an Athleti supporter. I have no further info, I was told this in passing...

.................................................GIVEN...............................................

Maicon......................Kompany......................Chiellini......................Lahm

................................................DE-Jong...............................................

................................Ireland...........................Barry...............................

..........Tevez..............................Bellamy.............................Petrov/Robinho...

Rotate: Tevez and Bellamy during the game and inter change positions.
Luxury Signing: Jesus Navas at Seville. The man has pace, skills, great crossing.

pretty happy with what we have TBH. Chiellini would be good as he's the right age and can cover CH and LB. THink its best to leave any major signing till the summer window and let the squad settle!

Holcombe bloo said:
pretty happy with what we have TBH. Chiellini would be good as he's the right age and can cover CH and LB. THink its best to leave any major signing till the summer window and let the squad settle!

if the board wont be in the top4 can't do this , need to buy.

Mancio said:
Holcombe bloo said:

Take Rooney out of the scums squad and ours matches it in my opinion. What we've been short of is a top manager and I think we now have that, with a squad that can finish in 4th.

Holcombe bloo said:
Mancio said:

Take Rooney out of the scums squad and ours matches it in my opinion. What we've been short of is a top manager and I think we now have that, with a squad that can finish in 4th.

City owner dont wont take any risk to fail the target , for this i think they go to buy. and for respect of the new manager .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.