YOUR THE MANAGER WHO DO YOU SIGN?????

If I was the manager and if I would be allowed to sign players I'd look for talent since our squad already have experienced players. Obviously I'd first look what big names would be available and willing to come but I'd prefer to buy talented players who are undervalued, imo they are more hungry for success and determined to prove themselves.

1. Mbark Boussoufa (RSC Anderlecht), Dutch/Moroccan, 25 years, left midfielder. Product of the AFC Ajax youth academy, then he went to Chelsea youth, then to KAA Gent in Belgium. During this spell he was awarded several prizes like Belgian Footballer of the year, Belgian Young Footballer of the Year and Belgium ebony shoe.
In 2006 he signed a contract for RSC Anderlecht, where he is still showing magic to the supporters. Excellent attribution if the aging Petrov would leave us and as a back-up for Robinho.

2. Luc Castaignos (Feyenoord Rotterdam), Dutch, 17 years, striker. Product of the Feyenoord youth academy and since september 2009 plays for Feyenoord's elite squad. Labelled the new Thierry Henry, he's fast and powerful and has a huge repertoir of tricks to display. Definitely one for the future.

3. Javier Pastore (UC Palermo), Argentinian, 20 years, attacking midfielder. Playing for Palermo at the moment and is nicknamed the Argentinian Kakà. He's been called up to the Argentinian national squad, by Argentina legend and manager Diego Maradona.

4. Ismail Aissati (AFC Ajax), Dutch/Moroccan, 21 years, attacking midfielder. Playing for Ajax at the moment, but he's a product of the PSV Eindhoven youth academy. At 17 years old he debuted in the Champions' League match of PSV Eindhoven against European giants AC Milan, he made it look like he has been playing for ages and made a lasting impact. His vision and ability to pass is extraordinary.

Ofcourse there are numerous talents worldwide but I'd get them lot.

First, I would finish the deal for Cristian Ansaldi from Rubin Kazan, he is versitile, young and is perfect for our needs this season.

Next I would take a run at Jerome Boateng and Gregory Van der Wiel, Simon Kjaer from Hamburg, Ajax and Palermo respectively and in that order of priority. Aquiring any of those three would give us a great young defender to incorporate over the next few years. Maybe sign them to deals that allowed them to stay with thier current clubs through the end of the year.

Next I would attempt to aquire Victor Moses from Crystle Palace to add some youth and depth to the left side of the strike force as Robi and Petrov are always going to be questionmarks and again if you were concerned with locker room overflow, let him remain at Palace for the rest of the season to continue to get first team appearances.

After making those more moderate attempts, the team would be well possitions for the rest of the season with some time to get crazy in the window still available. I would make a take it or leave it offer to Barcelona that would include Robinho and cash in exchange of Iniesta. Barca want to finance a move for Cesc Fabregas and that would give them the cash to do so. In exchange we would fill our need for a creative midfielder by aquiring IMO the best at providing useful balls to players who are adept at making runs and finishing (Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor, RSC, Ireland, Petrov, Moses (if we get him)).

My roster at the end of the window if everything worked out, ignoring African Cup of Nations and injuries would look like this:

GK: Given, Taylor, Nielson
DEF: Toure, Lescott, Bridge, Ansaldi, Kjaer, Boateng, Van der Wiel, Richards, Onuoho, Garrido, Sylvinho, Boyata
DEF/M: Viera, De Jong, Zabaleta, Kompany
ATK/M: Iniesta, Barry, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Wiess, Johnson
FW/ST: Adebayor, Tevez, Bellamy, Petrov, Santa Cruz, Moses, Benjani

I would then sell Garrido and Benjani.

It would have to be Phillip Lahm, a great left/right back who can defend and join in attack.
We are also missing and experienced creative central midfielder. Why not go for Riquelme?

MCFC73 said:

Bellemy is 30 years old modric is only 24 modric is class.[

just keep bellemy and buy modric remember bellemy could break down @ any moment

its Bellamy*... And i agree Luka Modric is class...

Lotuz - Must of been playing FM 2010 as they are all good players on there.

Players to buy -

Phillip Lahm from Bayern
Joe Cole from Chelsea
Van Buyten from Bayern

lol i think a few people have been playing football manager ;-p we should sign tomm svindal larsen while we are at it lol!

but really i think a new left back is a must. i liked the look of davide santon at inter whenever i have seen him play. been a while since i have seen him play so i dont know what his progress has been like.
or a massive bid for gael clichy.

personally ive not been happy with robinho's contribution while it seems that eveyone else is working their arses off. id go for ribery or di maria.

sell benjani. bring in a young striker like canales, he looks quality. or maybe go for dzecko.

@ Glossop Blue.

Lol, no mate I don't play FM09 or any other footie manager game. Just PES2010.
But the reason why I mentioned them is because I lived 27 years in Holland and seen the rise of upcoming talents in the Eredivisie. I read about the Argentinian on other forums where they all say he has a great future.

What I did forget it is that I would do anything to get Chera into our youth academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.