Your thoughts on the transfer window?

Chippy_boy said:
kinkladze96 said:
10 year plan. we are 4 months in. happy so far.

10 year? Are we really such utter shite that a plan will take 10 years? FFS no.

It should be a 2 to 3 year plan and we are maybe 20% in to it already, making fairly dismal progress.

I am still hoping for a surprise or two today.

Do us all a favour and fuck off will you?

ME im very happy with the window

Great keeper in - easily in top 3 in the league

England Left back who will add a lot on that side especially when Petrov returns

De Jong will show his class and allows VK to move back to his best position and gives us a dominant centre half in the process

BEllamy who in his 1st two appearances has been our best player - glad we have him because he will lead from the front and WILL not allow slackers to get away with half shifts - plus is always dangerous with his pace

Overall we look a lot stronger squad wise

Another midfielder and striker i would be over moon.

We have a very good squad taking shape now

& to all those expecting superstars - we are NOT a top team yet, we wer NOT one under Sven and it will take time - but this season we will move closer to the top and again play big in the summer market to go further along the path to success.

The only idiot who promised thses signings was that twat Arab who got sacked - i personally like the way we do business - will not be bent over - and are strengthening and building for the future - we still have a very young squad and these additions flesh us out and provide us with a stronger spine and more experiance

avoidconfusion said:
Chippy_boy said:
kinkladze96 said:
10 year plan. we are 4 months in. happy so far.

10 year? Are we really such utter shite that a plan will take 10 years? FFS no.

It should be a 2 to 3 year plan and we are maybe 20% in to it already, making fairly dismal progress.

I am still hoping for a surprise or two today.

Do us all a favour and fuck off will you?

Yawn

Well it took Chelsea 1 year to win their first title since the 1950's so why should we wait 10 years for a top 4 finish? With the money we have it should take 2 years with someone like Mourinho in charge but maybe 15 years or never with Hughes in charge.

Stackmoney said:
Well it took Chelsea 1 year to win their first title since the 1950's so why should we wait 10 years for a top 4 finish? With the money we have it should take 2 years with someone like Mourinho in charge but maybe 15 years or never with Hughes in charge.

Thank you very much.

Chippy_boy said:
Stackmoney said:

Thank you very much.

Chelsea were in a much much much better position than us both on and off the field to begin with.

I am quite happy, remember we have players to come back from injury, some good solid signings, like most people I would have liked to see more, but the truth is, that the January window is very hard to sign players, summer is the time, I mean would you like to lose your best players mid season?

ADUG came to city with bags of money for MH to spend, we wanted a player like RSC and we had the money to buy him. You could say we were being taken a mug of paying such ridiculous amounts like £25 million, but we'll be the one "muggin" everyone else like Blackburn of points in later season/s. I say use the resources we've got!

I'm very happy with the window, I understand that we didn't sign any superstars, but I honestly didn't think we were going to anyway.

We got:

Bridge - A very solid LB, much better then what we've had for a while. I don't get why people are slagging him off already - he hasn't played regularly for 2 years and is miles better then Ball or Garrido. Everything Chelsea won, they won with Garrido.

Bellamy - Well, a bit controversial, but has played 2 good games for us and is better then what we previously had.

de Jong - Looks good so far, adds steel to the midfield, and allows Kompany to drop to Center Back.

Given - One of the best Keepers in the league in my opinion.

They all have European and International experience as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.