Your Three

Колобок said:
blutomato42 said:
That would be class, and could actually see it happening i the owners gave Mancini the backing, which they haven't done all summer.
RM willing to part with 3 cornerstone players at once? don't think they'd sell even one of them.
now to the dreaming - obviously Ronaldo, as much as i loathe him he is an absolutely dominant power proven in at least two different teams, which Messi yet hasn't done. then de Rossi. then Falcao.

OK, I agree with you now. The player we need most out of them three is Ronaldo, as we're lacking a decent winger, and there's times when we need that, eg. QPR at home last season, when we couldn't get a decent cross in, and although it worked out in the end, we needed a good attacking winger. We didn't even have AJ on the bench, and he changes games when he comes on often. Pity he's left, but wasn't getting game time.

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Giorgio Chiellini

------------------------Hart------------------------
Richards----Kompany-----Chiellini------Clichy
--------------Y.Toure------Schweinsteiger---------
D.Silva-------------------------------------S.Nasri
--------------------Z.Ibrahimovic---------------
--------------------S.Aguero-------------------

Hart
Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
DeRossi-YayaToure
Tevez-Ronaldo-Aguero
Messi

I'm just imagining the chemistry between Tevez, Aguero, Messi (Argintines) then Ronaldo in the mix for good measure!

01cravend said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Giorgio Chiellini
You cannot be serious! As our purchases should also greatly weaken at least one of our domestic rivals, I would choose;
Hazard, Bale and Ronaldo

lionheart said:
01cravend said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Giorgio Chiellini
You cannot be serious! As our purchases should also greatly weaken at least one of our domestic rivals, I would choose;
Hazard, Bale and Ronaldo

Ohhh I'm serious ...

Scweinsteiger Is the best DLPM in the world.

On his day Zlatan is unplayable, he has everything

Chiellini is probably best left sided cb in world, can also play lb

All 3 are versatile

We don't need to weaken our rivals when we are already ahead of them, just need to open up the gap. and impact in Europe.

where would Hazard AND Bale AND Ronaldo fit in?

Ronaldo, Schweinsteiger and Ramos

------------------Hart
Richards--Kompany---Ramos--Clichy
-----Schweinsteiger---Yaya
Ronaldo----------Tevez-------Silva
-----------------Aguero

Not being so obvious, I would go for
Gotze, Busquets and Hummels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.