Your top 3 players this season.

Can't believe how underrated Clichy is on this thread. I think a few more afternoons watching Kolorov doing his instep flick would persuade more over. :-)

Magicpants said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Magicpants said:
Best
1. Zaba
2. Nastasic
3. Milner

Worst
1. Hart
2. Yaya
3. Silva

How you can put those 3 below Garcia, kolorov and Dzeko is beyond me.

Garcia is an average player, in a new team, in a new country, playing an unfamiliar role. He has been about as good/shit as expected.

Kolorov is shit, he was shit when we bought him and he is equally shit now, I can't really hold him responsible for being as good as his limited ability allows.

Dzeko is a world class centre forward, forced into a system that might as well be designed to make him look bad and he still managed 15 goals this season despite being the favourite whipping boy of every idiot trying to blame somebody else for the tactical idiocy of Mancini, the sort of people that would boo Aguero if we decided to play like Stoke and employed Sergio as our target man.

Hart has been fucking terrible almost all season, shit distribution and error prone, best keeper in the world only in his head the big time charlie.

Yaya has been lazy and ineffective and shows absolutely zero reaction to either a shocking performance or result, he doesn't give a fuck and having our team revolve around him only makes our collective problems worse.

3 supposedly world class players who have consistently failed to perform or in some cases (Yaya) contibute over the course of an entire season have to be more deserving of the title "worst" than 2 fringe players of limited ability and a backup striker being forced into a completely unsuited role 1 game in 3.

Bit harsh in your tone maybe but you do have a point there about Yaya and Hart. We relied on our 5 star players this year and none of them lived upto expectations (although in Agueros case that was mainly through injury).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.