Your Top 5 City Legends..?

1) Jim Tolmie.. His lovely moptop, sliding eyeballs and silky smooth freekicks were the reason why i didnt stop believing after the previous season of dirge.

2) Kazu Deyna.. Probably the best footballer wev'e ever signed bar Trevor francis and this latest bunch of top class players..A true genius.

3) Kevin Horlock..He is the reason why we got out of the 2nd div, the reason why we got out of the first and into the premiership..A sublimly gifted player. That goal at wembly v Gills and that top pass v Blackburn for 'the goat'

4) Clive wilson...Couldnt ever work out how he was able to wriggle out of those tight defensive corners and set up attacks. Gifted beyond imagination.

5) Sean Goater..I could go on and on and on.

1. Uwe Rosler
2. Georgi Kinkladze
3. David Silva
4. Niall Quinn
5. Shaun Goater

I don't "get" putting Kinkladze on an all time City top 5 legends list. Moments of magic, but he really didn't make the team better, and took way too many games off.

Bell, Summerbee (Mike in case that's not obvious), Doyle, Trautmann, Goater.

And as much as I love them, can't wait for them to be challenged by the current crop of players. We have an embarrassment of talent such as we've never had before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.